March 16, 2019
At the Millican Reserve
Celebrate St. Patty’s Day with a run, drinks, good food, and great company at the Millican Reserve.
Friday, March 15th — Packet Pickup will take place at Millican Reserve.
- 2:00 PM- 7:00 PM – Packet Pickup
- 6:00 PM – Trail Briefing
Saturday, March 16th — Race Day!
- 5:00 AM – 7:30 AM – Packet Pickup
- 6:00 AM – All course drop bags must be labeled and at pickup location
Race Start Times:
- 50 Mile – 6:00 AM (Make sure you have a light)
- 50k/25k – 7:30 AM (It will be light by then)
- 10K – 8:00 AM
All distances will take place on single track trails threw the Millican Reserve property. These well maintained trails offer a variety of challenging and fun terrain that will entertain all levels of trail runners. We encourage everyone to join Lone Star Trail Runners so that you can get comfortable with the trails.
- 50 Mile – 2 large laps (Drop Bags will be placed at Phase 3/4 aid station)
- 50K – 2 laps
- 25k – 1 lap
- 10k – 1 lap
The map is not final and subject to changes.
There will be fully stocked aid stations every 5-6 miles on the longer courses. It is strongly encouraged to carry a bottle and food with you, some sections will take longer than expected.
Each aid station will have Water, Tailwind, Huma, Gummy Bears, Oreos, Coke, Chips, Pretzels, and Electrolyte Supplements. If it is hot, we will have ice, ice water and Sponges. If it is cold, we will have warm food for the longer distances.
This race will be cup-less! That means there will be no cups for any liquids on the course. This helps us to minimize our footprint and maintain sustainability. It is strongly encouraged to bring a bottle to fill and have between aid stations. Some parts of the course can take much longer than it looks on paper.
New Terracon Recovery Tent:
The New Terracon Recovery Tent will now be at all races! This will feature pneumatic compression pants for post race recovery, and recovery beverages. The tent will be manned by volunteers from Lone Star Running Project. While it is free to use, they will be taking donations for Lone Star Running Project.
Overall and Age-group awards will be given to top 3 finishers of each race.
- Under 18
- Every 10 years after that, as high as we need to go.
Every participant will receive a custom RTIC cup. Also included in registration will be food, beverages, and finisher’s award.
- 10k – $40 ($45 Race Day)
- 25k – $50 ($55 Race Day) Good Value
- 50k – $65 ($75 Race Day) Better Value
- 50 Mile – $80 ($85 Race Day) Best Value – (Most miles for your dollar)