Millican Summer Series
Starting May 30th
Join us at the beautiful Millican Reserve for a summer of 5k races. We will host 6 races over this summer on Thursday nights at 7PM. At the end of the summer we will count your 4 best finishes towards an awards party. At the party we will hand out awards for overall points, age group, most consistent and most improved.
Each week you run is a $10 fee. This will include your chip timing and a finisher medal but that is it.
Pre-registering for all 6 races earns you $10 off at registration.
We will have packet pickup starting at 5:50pm – 6:50pm on race day each race.
The start is about .4 miles from the parking area and will be marked with signs. You will receive a bib with chip that can be reused at each race. In the interest of the environment and our sustainability we would appreciate you using the same bib each race.
The course map can be found here.
I look forward to seeing you out there!
- Points will be calculated on your time that week.
- Age groups will be calculated on your age as of May 30th.
- Age groups will be every 10 years.
- Finish times will be calculated on gun time (not chip start time). This is because of the Justin’s out there that show up 5 min late, still have to put their shoes on and then win because their chips time started 10 min after everyone.
- We will be sharing the start/finish area with the BVMBA Time Trial, but we will not encounter them on the course.